1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043
Daily: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Copyright 2017 FRESHFACE © All Rights Reserved
Terms & Conditions | Privacy & Policy
Responsibilities: Jointly leads the Company’s strategic direction, formulation of investment strategy and overall management of MSP.
– Prior to co-founding MSP in 2009, Ryan was a Principal for Greystar Real Estate Partners responsible for the firm’s investment activity in the Southeastern United States. He served as a principal investor for institutional clients such as Goldman Sachs, GE Capital, Morgan Stanley and Crow Holdings.
– Prior to Greystar, he was an Assurance and Advisory Associate with Ernst & Young in Atlanta.
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting from The University of Georgia
– Master’s degree in accounting from The University of Georgia
– Prior to co-founding MSP in 2009, Adam was a Corporate Finance Associate for Greystar Real Estate Partners where he reported directly to the firm’s CEO and CFO. He was involved in several strategic initiatives including the company’s acquisition of JPI Management Services, the formation of Greystar Equity Partners VII L.P. (an apartment acquisition fund), and the management of Greystar Co-Investment III, a co-investment vehicle comprised of firm capital and affiliates.
– During his tenure at Greystar, Adam also served as an Investment Associate, responsible for sourcing, underwriting, and evaluating acquisitions in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic.
– Bachelor’s degree in finance from The University of South Carolina
Responsibilities: Leads the Company’s administration, finance and accounting departments. Tasked with:
– Managing the Company’s financial reporting and analysis, transactional structure, investor relations, and strategic implementations
– Assisting in the strategy and development of Company goals
– Overseeing all aspects of company operations including HR, Risk Management, and IT
– Prior to joining MSP in 2014, Thomas worked for Wood Partners in Atlanta where he managed the finance and accounting for joint venture entities
– Prior to Wood, he worked for PriceWaterhouseCoopers as a member of their real estate group focused on structure and taxation for REIT’s, private equity, and joint venture engagements
– Thomas began his career with Frazier & Deeter as a member of the firms Real Estate Tax Group
– Master’s degree in accounting from The College of Charleston
– Certificate in Real Estate Finance from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
– Licensed CPA in the state of Georgia
– Real estate sales license in South Carolina
Responsibilities: Executing development strategies, leading the team through the underwriting and analytical processes and various project management roles across our entities. Glenn joined MSP in 2013.
– BS in Finance from the Michael F. Price School of Business at the University of Oklahoma
Responsibilities: Asset acquisition procurement and executing property level strategies to enhance and protect asset value, meet investment objectives and oversee assigned properties and/or portfolios.
– Analyst at J.P. Morgan where Kyle supported investment specialists in providing customized investment and credit solutions for clients.
– Bachelor’s degree in finance from The University of Oklahoma
– CFA Charterholder
Responsibilities: Oversees the accounting operations of the Company’s investment companies, providing periodic financial reports/statements and financial analyses for capital investments.
– Most recently: Manager of Project Finance with Clark Construction Group, LLC as the primary resource and owner of project-specific financial reporting and analyses.
– Prior to Clark: Senior Audit Associate with Ernst and Young, LLP.
– BS in Accounting from the College of Charleston
– MS in Accounting from the University of Notre Dame
– Licensed CPA
Responsibilities: Overseeing the accounting operations of the Company’s development entities and managing the accounts payable department.
– BS in Business Administration from the College of Charleston
– BS in Accounting and Legal Studies from the College of Charleston School of Business
– Beta Gamma Sigma Honors Society lifetime membership from the College of Charleston School of Business
Responsibilities: Identifying and analyzing potential acquisition opportunities for the Company and conducting market research for our acquisitions, development, and asset management platforms. Grant joined MSP in 2015.
– BS in International Business from the College of Charleston
Responsibilities: Managing the execution, delivery, closeout and the overall success of specific projects under construction.
– Most recently: Project Manager at NorthPoint Development overseeing multifamily projects in both new construction and redevelopment that totaled over $200m.
– Prior to NorthPoint: Officer in the United States Marine Corps where he served as an Infantry Platoon Commander and was deployed to North Africa and the Middle East.
– BA in Economics at Hampden-Sydney College and double minored in History and National Security and Leadership
– Masters in Real Estate Development from the University of Missouri Kansas City
Responsibilities: Administrative and office support to the Company’s executives including editing reports and presentations, meeting planning and logistics, marketing related projects and facilitating the efficient operation of the organization.
– Executive administrative assistant for Hyatt Hotels assisting multiple executives with assistance in meeting and catering planning, coordinating with meeting planners and providing overall administrative support.
– ABA in Finance from the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
– Canadian Securities Course Certificate
Responsibilities: Lead the Company’s Development and Construction divisions throughout the Southeastern U.S.
– Manages sourcing, capitalization, staffing and the overall success of all development projects
– Manages new debt and equity relationships on the development pipeline
– Prior to MSP, Johnson served as Vice President of Development for the NRP Group, a national multifamily developer, where he covered the Atlanta and Nashville markets and opened up the Atlanta office for NRP.
– Prior to NRP, Johnson served as Vice President of Development for Wood Partners in Atlanta, where he developed more than 1,800 multifamily units and 22,000 square feet of commercial space with a total capitalization in excess of $560 million.
– Before joining Wood Partners, he worked in Investment Banking for Genesis Capital, LLC in Atlanta. At Genesis, he worked on mergers and acquisitions across several industry groups including real estate, manufacturing, retail, and sports and entertainment.
– Bachelor’s degree in English and Classics from Washington and Lee University
– JD/MBA from the University of Georgia’s School of Law and Terry School of Business with a Finance and Real Estate concentration
– 2016 graduate of Urban Land Institute’s Center for Leadership
Responsibilities: Oversee the Company’s operations and lead the asset management team, responsible for executing property level strategies to enhance and protect asset value. Tasked with:
– Developing and managing platform level processes and best practices
– Providing operational oversight at the property level and managing investment objectives for the Company
– Most Recently: Director of Asset Management with Chartwell Holdings responsible for leading the asset management and operations divisions
– Prior to Chartwell: Senior Director at Greystar Real Estate Partners where he co-led the Atlanta regional office, overseeing a portfolio of 45 assets (approx. 14,500 units)
– Bachelors degree in Business Administration from James Madison University
– Masters of Business Administration with a focus in real estate from The University of Georgia
Responsibilities: Lead the company’s Design and Construction platform, responsible for executing design strategies to enhance asset value. Tasked with:
– Assisting the development team on pipeline to plan, estimate, execute, and close on new development projects
– Manage deals under construction to deliver them on time and on budget to maximize value for MSP and our partners
– Staff design and construction teams appropriately across geographic areas
– Most Recently: Senior Vice President for Darden & Company, a Development Management and Owners Rep consulting company, where he oversaw their Multifamily and Hospitality platform throughout the Southeast.
– Prior to Darden: Vice President, Design and Construction at Wood Partners in Atlanta, Nashville, and South Florida where he oversaw the design and construction efforts of more than 2,100 multifamily units or 2.2m SF ranging from construction Type I, III, and V and a total capitalization in excess of $536 million. Additionally, he was tasked with pursuit and precon in multiple markets.
– Prior to Wood Partners: Derek worked for various Developers in the southeast where he was the Director on high profile projects such as Waldorf Astoria (formally The Mansion on Peachtree), and a regional General Contractor which lead him to oversee the construction execution of The Closter Hotel and began his career as an architectural detailer and mason.
– Bachelors degree in Construction and Real Estate Development from Kennesaw State University (formerly Southern Polytechnic State University)
Responsibilities: Oversee the consolidated accounting operations of the Company, its investment companies and transaction processing operations.
– Most Recently: Director of Asset Management for Conrex, responsible for overseeing the operating performance of +10,000 Single-Family Rental Homes across 17 regions
– Prior to Conrex, he worked at Greystar as a Director of Investment Accounting managing the finance and accounting for joint venture entities, reporting in GAAP and IFRS. Later transitioned to the Portfolio Management Team where he oversaw the track record and valuation process for Greystar’s owned assets
– Jake began his career as an accountant for Cincinnati Center City Development Corporation (3CDC) preparing consolidated financials for investment, development, and operating entities
– BS in Accounting and Finance from the University of Tennessee
– MBA from Xavier University’s William’s College of Business
Responsibilities: Sourcing and executing new development opportunities in Georgia, Greenville, SC and the Florida panhandle from initial site selection through to stabilization and exit.
– Most Recently: Development Manager for Cortland’s European development platform based in London, UK
– Prior to Cortland, he worked as a Development Associate for Wood Partners in Atlanta where he assisted in the development of more than 800 units with a total capitalization in excess of $250 million
– Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Hampden-Sydney College
Responsibilities: Oversee the Company’s construction efforts, and work hand in hand with the development team to successfully execute on various construction projects.
– Over 20 years construction experience with a primary focus on multi-family construction; most recently with Summit Contracting.
– Previous involvement with product types have included high rise, mixed use, podium and wrap products. Overall helped manage the construction of over 2,500 units totaling over $550m.
– Bachelors degree in Construction Science Management from Clemson University with a minor in Business
Responsibilities: Oversee the manage the Company’s accounts payable department.
– Most recently: Accounts Payable Specialist with Greystar Construction responsible for processing draws, weekly invoices and working with Project Managers and vendors concerning accounts payable invoices.
– Prior to Greystar, she was an Accounts Payable Specialist with C.W. Wright Construction responsible for all the check and credit card payments for vendors.
– RRS in Accounting from John Tyler Community College in Virginia
Responsibilities: Sourcing and executing new development opportunities in Florida from initial site selection through to stabilization and exit.
– Most Recently: Director of Development for Epoch Residential and was involved in the development of 2,300 multifamily units with a combined capitalization of over $430 million
– Prior to Epoch Residential, he worked as an Associate Director of Debt and Equity Placement with HFF in Orlando responsible for originating and executing debt and equity placements for commercial real estate throughout the United States
– Prior to HFF, he worked as a Vice President at Merrill Lynch in New York serving in multiple roles within the firm’s capital markets and private wealth management platforms during his tenure
– BS in Economics from the University of Florida
– Real Estate sales license in Florida