1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043
Daily: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Copyright 2017 FRESHFACE © All Rights Reserved
Terms & Conditions | Privacy & Policy
Responsibilities: Sourcing and executing new development opportunities in Georgia, Greenville, SC and the Florida panhandle from initial site selection through to stabilization and exit.
– Most Recently: Development Manager for Cortland’s European development platform based in London, UK
– Prior to Cortland, he worked as a Development Associate for Wood Partners in Atlanta where he assisted in the development of more than 800 units with a total capitalization in excess of $250 million
– Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Hampden-Sydney College
Responsibilities: Oversee the Company’s construction efforts across the development platform, and work hand in hand with the development team to successfully execute on various construction projects in the Company’s growing pipeline.
– Close to 20 years construction experience with a primary focus on high rise residential construction.
– Most Recently: Senior Construction Manager with Robins & Morton where he led multiple hospital projects across the U.S.
– Prior to Robins & Morton, he was at Doster Construction as Senior Construction Manager where he led the Graduate Hotel project in Nashville, Tennessee.
– Prior to Doster: Josh worked as the Senior Project Manager at Balfour Beatty overseeing the execution of Piedmont House and The Residences at Buckhead (Previously Buckhead Atlanta and Streets of Buckhead) in Atlanta, Georgia.
– Bachelor’s degree in Building Science from Auburn University
Responsibilities: Analyzing potential opportunities for the Company by conducting market research and underwriting projects across the various platforms. Ethan joined MSP in 2022.
– Bachelor of Business Administration with a minor in Psychological and Brain Sciences from the George Washington University
Responsibilities: Lead the company’s Construction platform, responsible for executing construction strategies to enhance asset value. Tasked with:
– Assisting the development team on pipeline to plan, estimate, execute, and close on new development projects
– Manage deals under construction to deliver them on time and on budget to maximize value for MSP and our partners
– Staff construction teams appropriately across geographic areas
– Most Recently: Vice President for JE Dunn Construction, a top 20 ENR construction management and design/build firm where he oversaw multiple projects from pursuit through design and completion throughout the Southeast. Bryan has over 15 years of construction experience with a diverse portfolio of construction types including multifamily, hospitality, K-12 education, correctional, healthcare and others.
– Prior to JE Dunn, Bryan started his career during college with Batson-Cook Construction, a regional general contractor, where he worked on the 5-star Cloister Hotel and Beach Club in Sea Island, GA.
– Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management with a minor in Business from Georgia Southern University
Responsibilities: Sourcing and executing new development opportunities to help grow out our development platform in Central and Southwest Florida from initial site selection through to stabilization and exit.
– Most Recently: Development Associate at The NRP Group in Tampa where he was a key member of the Florida development team sourcing new development opportunities across the Florida West Coast
– Prior to The NRP group, he worked as a Development Associate at Epoch Residential in Orlando where he was involved in the development and construction of 500+ multifamily units
– Master of Science in Real Estate from the University of Florida
– Bachelor of Science in Construction Management from the University of Florida
– Real Estate Sales Associate License in Florida
– Certified General Contractor License in Florida
Responsibilities: Lead the company’s Design and Construction Management platform, responsible for executing design strategies to enhance asset value. Tasked with:
– Developing and managing platform level processes and best practices
– Staff design and construction teams appropriately across geographic areas
– Most Recently: Senior Vice President for Darden & Company, a Development Management and Owners Rep consulting company, where he oversaw their Multifamily and Hospitality platform throughout the Southeast.
– Prior to Darden: Vice President, Design and Construction at Wood Partners in Atlanta, Nashville, and South Florida where he oversaw the design and construction efforts of more than 2,100 multifamily units or 2.2m SF ranging from construction Type I, III, and V and a total capitalization in excess of $536 million. Additionally, he was tasked with pursuit and precon in multiple markets.
– Prior to Wood Partners: Derek worked for various Developers in the southeast where he was the Director on high profile projects such as Waldorf Astoria (formally The Mansion on Peachtree), and a regional General Contractor which lead him to oversee the construction execution of The Closter Hotel and began his career as an architectural detailer and mason.
– Bachelors degree in Construction and Real Estate Development from Kennesaw State University (formerly Southern Polytechnic State University)
Responsibilities: Oversees the Company’s preconstruction efforts across our development pipeline and works hand-in-hand with the development team to successfully collaborate on pricing and programming as the team works to move projects from conceptual design through GMP and construction start.
– Most Recently: Preconstruction Executive for Gilbane Building Company where she led a preconstruction team on multiple multifamily projects across the Southeast.
– Prior to Gilbane, she worked as Vice President of Preconstruction for PSG Construction, a hyper-local intown Atlanta general contractor focusing on adaptive reuse and urban infill projects including multifamily, hospitality, retail, and food and beverage.
– Prior to PSG: Preconstruction Manager for Balfour Beatty’s Atlanta office, running point on developer-driven work with a heavy focus in multifamily projects across the Southeast. Of note, at Balfour she helped lead preconstruction efforts at Piedmont House and Nine15 Midtown in Midtown Atlanta.
– Prior to Balfour Beatty, she worked as both an Estimator and on-site Project Engineer for various Construction Management firms. She spent time managing trades in the field at the mixed-use Midblock East development in Midtown Miami, FL and at the St. Regis Hotel and residences project in Buckhead, Atlanta, GA.
– Bachelor of Science in Architecture from Georgia Institute of Technology
Responsibilities: Administrative and office support to the Company’s executives including editing reports and presentations, meeting planning and logistics, marketing related projects and facilitating the efficient operation of the organization.
– Executive administrative assistant for Hyatt Hotels assisting multiple executives with assistance in meeting and catering planning, coordinating with meeting planners and providing overall administrative support.
– ABA in Finance from the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
– Canadian Securities Course Certificate
Responsibilities: Oversee the Company’s construction efforts, and work hand in hand with the development team to successfully execute on various construction projects.
– Over 20 years construction experience with a primary focus on multi-family construction; most recently with Summit Contracting.
– Previous involvement with product types have included high rise, mixed use, podium and wrap products. Overall helped manage the construction of over 2,500 units totaling over $550m.
– Bachelor’s degree in Construction Science Management from Clemson University with a minor in Business
Responsibilities: Managing the execution, delivery, closeout and the overall success of specific development projects.
– Most recently: Project Manager at for Rabren General Contractors, a Top 40 ENR General Contractor, overseeing Multifamily and Mixed-Use projects throughout the Southeast.
– Prior to Rabren, he worked as a Project Manager for Skanska USA, a Top 10 ENR General Contractor and Developer in the Northeast, on a development that totaled over $150m.
– He has worked on various construction projects throughout Alabama, Boston, MA, Charleston, SC, Dallas, TX and St. John & St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands.
– Business Administration with a focus in Management at the University of South Alabama
Responsibilities: Heads and oversees our design and pursuit efforts across the company pipeline.
– Most Recently: Architectural Project Manager for Nelson Worldwide Architects (formerly Wakefield Beasley) where he served as Project Manager for high-profile corporate clients and efficiently managed over $250 million worth of new construction projects.
– Prior to Nelson Worldwide, he worked as a Project Architect and Project Manager for Moody Nolan.
– Prior to Moody Nolan, he was a Lead Designer and Architectural Project Manager for Rule Joy Trammell Rubio (RJTR).
– He has a broad range of experience in both the public and private sectors, where he has successfully contributed to mixed-use, multi-family, office, hospitality, retail and urban design projects of varying scales and densities.
– BS in Architectural Studies from Florida A&M University
– Master of Architecture Degree from the Georgia Institute of Technology
– Registered Architect in Georgia
Community and Board Involvement:
– Active member of the National Organization of Minority Architects
– Architect Licensing Advisor for the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
– Serves on the Board of Directors for the Atlanta Chapter of the American Institute of Architects (AIA)
– Serves as Chair of the City of Atlanta’s Urban Design Commission
Responsibilities: Sourcing and executing development opportunities in Tennessee.
– Most Recently: She was with Clarendon Creek Partners advising investors on all property types in Nashville.
– Prior to Clarendon Creek Partners, she was a Vice President for Acquisitions and Development with Fisher Brothers in New York. Her responsibilities included real estate acquisitions, financings and development. During her time there, she participated in over $1 billion in real estate development. In addition, Liz was a member of the Lionheart mezzanine investment team, originating and closing mezzanine investments for development and traditional assets.
– Prior to Fisher Brothers, she was an Associate in Real Estate Acquisitions for The City Investment Fund, L.P, a $770 million investment fund designed to pursue opportunistic real estate investment activities exclusively within the five boroughs of the City of New York. She was involved in over $2 billion of acquisitions, and part of the fund’s management and dispositions.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics from Vanderbilt University
– MBA in Finance from the Stern School of Business at New York University
Responsibilities: Launch and oversee the Company’s Active Adult development platform to create a significant portfolio of age restricted multifamily projects
– Lead sourcing, site acquisition, team oversight and project execution through lease up and disposition of all active adults assets
– Most Recently: Managing Director at Greystar Real Estate Partners where he helped to create and lead their Active Adult platform including a portfolio of over 50 communities nationwide as the leading group in the space
– Prior: Asset Management at Greystar Real Estate Partners where he was responsible for executing asset level strategies throughout the life cycle in order to maximize value and risk adjusted returns
– Prior: Investment Management at Greystar Real Estate Partners where he pursued and acquired multifamily assets across Southeast markets
– Prior to Greystar: Chris worked in the investment finance group within Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer, a full service commercial real estate firm
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from James Madison University
– ULI LRDC (Lifestyle Residential Development – 55+)
– ASHA (American Senior Housing Association) Board Member
Responsibilities: Oversee the Company’s operations and lead the asset management team, responsible for executing property level strategies to enhance and protect asset value. Tasked with:
– Providing operational oversight at the property level and managing investment objectives for the Company
– Most Recently: Director of Asset Management with Chartwell Holdings responsible for leading the asset management and operations divisions
– Prior to Chartwell: Senior Director at Greystar Real Estate Partners where he co-led the Atlanta regional office, overseeing a portfolio of 45 assets (approx. 14,500 units)
– Master’s of Business Administration with a focus in real estate from The University of Georgia
Responsibilities: Leads the Company’s administration, finance and accounting departments. Tasked with:
– Managing the Company’s financial reporting and analysis, transactional structure, investor relations, and strategic implementations
– Assisting in the strategy and development of Company goals
– Overseeing all aspects of company operations including HR, Risk Management, and IT
– Prior to joining MSP in 2014, Thomas worked for Wood Partners in Atlanta where he managed the finance and accounting for joint venture entities
– Prior to Wood, he worked for PriceWaterhouseCoopers as a member of their real estate group focused on structure and taxation for REIT’s, private equity, and joint venture engagements
– Thomas began his career with Frazier & Deeter as a member of the firms Real Estate Tax Group
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting from The University of Georgia
– Master’s degree in accounting from The College of Charleston
– Certificate in Real Estate Finance from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
– Licensed CPA in the state of Georgia
– Real estate sales license in South Carolina (inactive)
Responsibilities: Oversees the asset management operations of the Company’s investment companies, providing periodic financial reports/statements and financial analyses for capital investments.
– Most recently: Manager of Project Finance with Clark Construction Group, LLC as the primary resource and owner of project-specific financial reporting and analyses.
– Prior to Clark: Senior Audit Associate with Ernst and Young, LLP.
– BS in Accounting from the College of Charleston
– MS in Accounting from the University of Notre Dame
– Licensed CPA
– CFA Charterholder
Responsibilities: Overseeing the accounting operations of the Company’s development entities.
– BS in Business Administration from the College of Charleston
– BS in Accounting and Legal Studies from the College of Charleston School of Business
– Beta Gamma Sigma Honors Society lifetime membership from the College of Charleston School of Business
Responsibilities: Oversee the manage the Company’s accounts payable department.
– Most recently: Accounts Payable Specialist with Greystar Construction responsible for processing draws, weekly invoices and working with Project Managers and vendors concerning accounts payable invoices.
– Prior to Greystar, she was an Accounts Payable Specialist with C.W. Wright Construction responsible for all the check and credit card payments for vendors.
– AAS in Accounting from John Tyler Community College in Virginia
Responsibilities: Sourcing and executing new development opportunities in Florida from initial site selection through to stabilization and exit.
– Most Recently: Director of Development for Epoch Residential and was involved in the development of 2,300 multifamily units with a combined capitalization of over $430 million
– Prior to Epoch Residential, he worked as an Associate Director of Debt and Equity Placement with HFF in Orlando responsible for originating and executing debt and equity placements for commercial real estate throughout the United States
– Prior to HFF, he worked as a Vice President at Merrill Lynch in New York serving in multiple roles within the firm’s capital markets and private wealth management platforms during his tenure
– BS in Economics from the University of Florida
– Real Estate sales license in Florida
Responsibilities: Jointly leads the Company’s strategic direction, formulation of investment strategy and overall management of MSP.
– Prior to co-founding MSP in 2009, Ryan was a Principal for Greystar Real Estate Partners responsible for the firm’s investment activity in the Southeastern United States. He served as a principal investor for institutional clients such as Goldman Sachs, GE Capital, Morgan Stanley and Crow Holdings.
– Prior to Greystar, he was an Assurance and Advisory Associate with Ernst & Young in Atlanta.
– Master’s degree in accounting from The University of Georgia
– Prior to co-founding MSP in 2009, Adam was a Corporate Finance Associate for Greystar Real Estate Partners where he reported directly to the firm’s CEO and CFO. He was involved in several strategic initiatives including the company’s acquisition of JPI Management Services, the formation of Greystar Equity Partners VII L.P. (an apartment acquisition fund), and the management of Greystar Co-Investment III, a co-investment vehicle comprised of firm capital and affiliates.
– During his tenure at Greystar, Adam also served as an Investment Associate, responsible for sourcing, underwriting, and evaluating acquisitions in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic.
– Bachelor’s degree in finance from The University of South Carolina
Responsibilities: Executing development strategies, leading the team through the underwriting and analytical processes and various project management roles across our entities. Glenn joined MSP in 2013.
– BS in Finance from the Michael F. Price School of Business at the University of Oklahoma
Responsibilities: Asset acquisition procurement and executing property level strategies to enhance and protect asset value, meet investment objectives and oversee assigned properties and/or portfolios.
– Analyst at J.P. Morgan where Kyle supported investment specialists in providing customized investment and credit solutions for clients.
– Bachelor’s degree in finance from The University of Oklahoma
Responsibilities: Identifying and analyzing potential acquisition opportunities for the Company and conducting market research for our acquisitions, development, and asset management platforms. Grant joined MSP in 2015.
– BS in International Business from the College of Charleston
Responsibilities: Lead the Company’s Development and Construction divisions throughout the Southeastern U.S.
– Manages sourcing, capitalization, staffing and the overall success of all development projects
– Manages new debt and equity relationships on the development pipeline
– Prior to MSP, Johnson served as Vice President of Development for the NRP Group, a national multifamily developer, where he covered the Atlanta and Nashville markets and opened up the Atlanta office for NRP.
– Prior to NRP, Johnson served as Vice President of Development for Wood Partners in Atlanta, where he developed more than 1,800 multifamily units and 22,000 square feet of commercial space with a total capitalization in excess of $560 million.
– Before joining Wood Partners, he worked in Investment Banking for Genesis Capital, LLC in Atlanta. At Genesis, he worked on mergers and acquisitions across several industry groups including real estate, manufacturing, retail, and sports and entertainment.
– Bachelor’s degree in English and Classics from Washington and Lee University
– JD/MBA from the University of Georgia’s School of Law and Terry School of Business with a Finance and Real Estate concentration
– 2016 graduate of Urban Land Institute’s Center for Leadership
Responsibilities: Oversee the consolidated accounting operations of the Company, its investment companies and transaction processing operations.
– Most Recently: Director of Asset Management for Conrex, responsible for overseeing the operating performance of +10,000 Single-Family Rental Homes across 17 regions
– Prior to Conrex, he worked at Greystar as a Director of Investment Accounting managing the finance and accounting for joint venture entities, reporting in GAAP and IFRS. Later transitioned to the Portfolio Management Team where he oversaw the track record and valuation process for Greystar’s owned assets
– Jake began his career as an accountant for Cincinnati Center City Development Corporation (3CDC) preparing consolidated financials for investment, development, and operating entities
– BS in Accounting and Finance from the University of Tennessee
– MBA from Xavier University’s William’s College of Business