146 Williman Street
Charleston, SC 29403
675 Ponce de Leon, NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
If you'd like to request more information about our services, please fill out the following contact information.
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
146 WILLIMAN STREET, SUITE 100•CHARLESTON, SC 29403•843.494.5545
Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved
Responsibilities: Asset acquisition procurement and executing property level strategies to enhance and protect asset value, meet investment objectives and oversee assigned properties and/or portfolios.
– Analyst at J.P. Morgan where Kyle supported investment specialists in providing customized investment and credit solutions for clients.
– Bachelor’s degree in finance from The University of Oklahoma
– CFA Charterholder
Responsibilities: Jointly leads the Company’s strategic direction, formulation of investment strategy and overall management of MSP.
– Prior to co-founding MSP in 2009, Ryan was a Principal for Greystar Real Estate Partners responsible for the firm’s investment activity in the Southeaster United States. He served as a principal investor for institutional clients such as Goldman Sachs, GE Capital, Morgan Stanley and Crow Holdings.
– Prior to Greystar, he was an Assurance and Advisory Associate with Ernst & Young in Atlanta.
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting from The University of Georgia
– Master’s degree in accounting from The University of Georgia
– Prior to co-founding MSP in 2009, Adam was a Corporate Finance Associate for Greystar Real Estate Partners where he reported directly to the firm’s CEO and CFO. He was involved in several strategic initiatives including the company’s acquisition of JPI Management Services, the formation of Greystar Equity Partners VII L.P. (an apartment acquisition fund), and the management of Greystar Coinvestment III, a co-investment vehicle comprised of firm capital and affiliates.
– During his tenure at Greystar, Adam also served as an Investment Associate, responsible for sourcing, underwriting, and evaluating acquisitions in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic.
– Bachelor’s degree in finance from The University of South Carolina
Responsibilities: Leads the Company’s operations, finance and accounting departments. Tasked with:
– Managing the Company’s financial reporting and analysis, transactional structure, investor relations, and strategic implementations
– Assisting in the strategy and development of Company goals
– Overseeing all aspects of company operations including HR, IT and the Asset Management platform
– Prior to joining MSP in 2014, Thomas worked for Wood Partners in Atlanta where he managed the finance and accounting for joint venture entities
– Prior to Wood, he worked for PriceWaterhouseCoopers, LLPas a member of their real estate group focused on structure and taxation for REIT’s, private equity, and joint venture engagements
– Thomas began his career with Frazier & Deeter as a member of the firms Real Estate Tax Group
– Master’s degree in accounting from The College of Charleston
– Certificate in Real Estate Finance from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
– Licensed CPA in the state of Georgia
– Real estate sales license in South Carolina
Responsibilities: Executing development strategies, leading the team through the underwriting and analytical processes and various project management roles across our entities. Since joining MSP in 2013:
– Participated in the acquisition of approximately $175m of apartment communities.
– BS in Finance from the Michael F. Price School of Business at the University of Oklahoma
Responsibilities: Oversees the accounting operations of the Company’s investment companies, providing periodic financial reports/statements and financial analyses for capital investments.
– Most recently: Manager of Project Finance with Clark Construction Group, LLC as the primary resource and owner of project-specific financial reporting and analyses.
– Prior to Clark: Senior Audit Associate with Ernst and Young, LLP.
– BS in Accounting from the College of Charleston
– MS in Accounting from the University of Notre Dame
– Licensed CPA
Responsibilities: Overseeing the accounting operations of the Company’s development entities and managing the accounts payable department.
– BS in Business Administration from the College of Charleston
– BS in Accounting and Legal Studies from the College of Charleston School of Business
– Beta Gamma Sigma Honors Society lifetime membership from the College of Charleston School of Business
Responsibilities: Identifying and analyzing potential acquisition opportunities for the Company and conducting market research for our acquisitions, development, and asset management platforms. Since joining MSP in 2015:
– Assisted in the acquisition of approximately $230m worth of transactions
– BS in International Business from the College of Charleston
Responsibilities: Administrative and office support to the Company’s executives including editing reports and presentations, meeting planning and logistics, marketing related projects and facilitating the efficient operation of the organization.
– Executive administrative assistant for Hyatt Hotels assisting multiple executives with assistance in meeting and catering planning, coordinating with meeting planners and providing overall administrative support.
– ABA in Finance from the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
– Canadian Securities Course Certificate
Responsibilities: Locating new development opportunities, research and analysis, site selection and feasibility, as well as managing planning, execution, delivery, closeout and the overall success of specific projects.
– Most recently: Project Manager at NorthPoint Development overseeing multifamily projects in both new construction and redevelopment that totaled over $200m.
– Prior to NorthPoint: Officer in the United States Marine Corps where he served as an Infantry Platoon Commander and was deployed to North Africa and the Middle East.
– BA in Economics at Hampden-Sydney College and double minored in History and National Security and Leadership
– Masters in Real Estate Development from the University of Missouri Kansas City
Responsibilities: Lead the Company’s development team and develop processes and best practices for the development platform. Applicable markets of responsibility include Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Virginia, and Northern Florida (Jacksonville). Tasked with:
– Managing site acquisitions, capitalization, planning, execution, delivery, closeout and the overall success of all development projects
– Staffing site acquisition, pre-development, and construction management functions accordingly
– Most recently: VP of Development for the NRP Group responsible for development of new projects in Georgia and Tennessee.
– Prior to NRP: VP of Development for Wood Partners in Atlanta where he developed more than 1,800 multifamily units and 22,000 square feet of commercial space with a total capitalization in excess of $560 million.
– Before joining Wood Partners: Worked in Investment Banking for Genesis Capital, LLC in Atlanta. At Genesis, he worked on mergers and acquisitions across several industry groups including real estate, manufacturing, retail, and sports and entertainment.
– Bachelor’s degree in English and Classics from Washington and Lee University
– JD/MBA from the University of Georgia’s School of Law and Terry School of Business with a Finance and Real Estate concentration
– 2016 graduate of Urban Land Institute’s Center for Leadership